THOSE GORGEOUS EYES!!


Those gorgeous eyes!!




Those gorgeous eyes say a lot,
This I’ve noticed ever since,
An opportunity I got,
To meet you, the girl of my dreams,

Those eyes are round and hazel,
And intricately beautiful without a doubt,
With them, in love, I fell,
Since the first day we went out,

Those eyes gleam if ever you got,
A thing you have always sought,
The joy shows in your eyes,
And that’s one reason for your perfect smile,

Whenever you are afraid, angry or mad,
Those eyes start to blink or blankly stare,
But when someone’s sad,
Those eyes tell that you care,

Your eyes have the power,
To transfix or hypnotize any creature,
Those are the prettiest I’ve ever seen,
And I am glad, they come daily in my dream,
 
Those eyes make you seem so innocent,
As you never have to face the brunt,
Of any of your mistakes and your fault,
That makes me jealous of you, a lot,

You would win many a beauty contest,
As those eyes would tear your opponents apart,
I am not flattering; this I really meant,
From the bottom of my heart,

I am addicted to them really,
As i daily wish I had those gorgeous eyes,
But never in a century can one be that lucky,
However fervently he pleads and tries………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!