NEVER THINK OF COMMITTING SUICIDE!!

Never think of committing suicide!!


Let the whole world,
Form unhealthy opinions about you,
But always remember, I love you,
And you have a right to be a free bird,

The world may call you a failure,
But you are the best, remember,
And one day they’ll realize their mistake,
So never put your life at stake,

To me, you are a precious pearl,
So today you must promise me,
That you’ll be with me,
Forever and always, my little girl,

Life will incessantly test you,
You have to ignore and just be you,
Life will give you sorrows,
But remember, it’ll also show beautiful rainbows,

I am always going to be there,
Silently supporting you, by your side,
Anytime, anywhere,
So never think of committing suicide,

Life is a gift worth taking,
So never throw it away,
Coz your dreams will come true someday,
You just have to keep believing,

A wise man had once said,
Life is just a garden or a bed,
Of beautiful roses, but with many a thorn,
So never think about the things long gone,

You are my precious pearl,
I love you, my little girl,
So don’t ever think of committing suicide,
Coz I’ll always be there by your side……………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!