SLEEPLESS!!



Sleepless!!
Something’s killing me,
I just can’t sleep at night,
Something’s haunting me,
It just isn’t right,


Sometimes if I am lucky,
I get an hour’s sleep,
But then I get up all sweaty,
 I palpitate, I begin to weep,


I am sinking deep,
Into a black hole,
I badly need some sleep,
This is torturing my soul,


I am getting paranoid,
As I feel some non-existent void,
The insomnia is ruining me,
I want to break free,


My life is a mess,
And to ease this distress,
I pop many a sleeping pill,
But this just doesn’t heal,


Some said stress is a factor,
And so I tried,
Many a stress-buster,
But still helpless, for hours I cried,


I feel like a zombie,
Wandering here and there,
I try to sleep, but in vain,
As I fail miserably, yet again………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!