GET WELL SOON!!

Get well soon!!



I can’t see you so low and sick,
I can’t imagine you so mellow and meek,
I just can’t see you crying,
I just want to hear you blabbering,

There’s nothing to worry,
Nothing’s happened to you really,
Believe me,I am not lyin’,
In few days you’ll be fine,

Let your mind drift to,
All the lectures we bunked together,
To watch countless movies of horror,
And every time, I tried to scare you,

Do you remember the evening we spent,
Eating the cookies you made,
And I just kept telling,
I was glad I didn’t suffer from food poisoning,

Do you remember our group dance erstwhile,
When you had tripped and cried,
As for four hours I tried,
Before finally you did smile,

You have been through days rough,
But you have effortlessly hung on,
Coz you are mentally tough,
And you know this phase will soon be gone,

So just close your eyes,
Let your mind drift,
To all the days nice,
And this dark cloud cover will sure lift,

You still have to fulfil many dreams,
You still have to experience many feelings,
Everything’s going to be all right,
The dark phase will soon vanish from sight,

I know you’ll fight back,
Coz you have the courage that many lack,
Get well soon, is all I’ll tell you,
And remember that amidst the crowd, I miss you……………

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!