GROW UP!!

Grow up!!





Note:: This is not a poem, but a song!!



Each day I am said,
I am too immature,
So grow up,
Life ain’t that easy,
It’ll test incessantly in the future,


Each day I am said,
I act like a buffoon,
I live in a cuccoon,
So grow up,
Or life would eat me up,


Each day I am said,
I am too ignorant,
So grow up,
It’s time to look beyond,
The shield that hides me from the world,


Each day I am said,
I act like a fool,
Life isn’t as protected as the school,
So grow up,
And be prepared for the perils ahead,


Earlier it was just my mother,
To taunt me,
Now it’s my friends’ turn,
To haunt me,
It makes me feel like a loser,


I am too tired,
Of being called immature,
I am fully bored,
Of constantly being warned,
About the dangerous future,


Why do people think,
That I am not mature,
Why do they wrongly imagine,
That I am not in sync,
With the world,


Why do they say,
I won’t be able to,
Face the perils,
Of the future,
That daily taunt sure kills,


Grow up, grow up,
Each day, I am said,
It is killing me,
It is haunting me,
I am totally fed up,


To these unwanted advisors,
I have just one thing to say,
I have fully grown up,
So don’t bore me every day,
And shut the f**k up,


I have fully grown up,
So stop telling me what to do,
And once and for all,
Why don’t you all,
Shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!