TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!


To you , my mother!!

Today I really want to say something,
To you, my mother, my creator.
Thank You, for everything you've done,
I need you, I really do,
Please stay by my side forever....

I remember a day of the past,
When you held my little finger,
Took me to school the very first day.
I was crying, terribly upset,
Coz i didn't want to stay away from you.
I remember how i used to cry,
When every morning you went to the dispensary.

I needed you then, i need you even now.
I need your guidance, your advice.
I need your backing, your support.
Today I really want to say something,
To you, my mother, my creator,
Over the past few years,
You've become my guide, my mentor,

I need you, i really do,
Please stay by my side forever....

I am indeed very lucky,
To have a mother as sweet as you.
I am indeed very lucky,
To have someone who cares for me,
Who appreciates my achievements with glee,
Yet equally stern when i am wrong.
You have a heart of gold, my mother,
Please stay by my side forever.
You have always shielded me from pain and torment,
You also made me mentally tough,
To withstand all the storms that are rough.
You have been very lenient,
Yet never let me cross the forbidden lines of discipline.
You taught me how to live,
But in turn,i've nothing to give.
People adore my nature now,
They find me really kind and mature,
It's all because of you, my mother,
Please stay by my side forever.
Countless times that I argue with you for more freedom,
Yet you bear with me, with never a frown.
I love being with my friends,
But that doesn't mean i hate being with you.
I love eating outside,
But I do relish food made by you.
I forever want to be under your protection and care,
Without you, Life would tear me apart.
I need you, I really do,
Please stay by my side forever.....

All the things that you've done for me,
I promise, they'll never go waste.
For you, i am more than ready,
Just to put my life at stake,
And this assurance is anything but fake.
Thank you, my mother, my creator,
For everything that you've done.
I need you, I really do,
Please stay by my side forever........


p.s.....luv u, mom!!

Comments

  1. hi ninad

    i came to ur site from orkut and i like ur site very much


    u've written a touching poem about mothers...it stirred up my feelings

    cheers!

    please visit my site
    http://aparna-lifetakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx...i really appreciate that u read my blog with interest...inspite of we, not knowing each other...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, it was hard to expect you to be so imaginative (Considering you are so studious)....Keep it up, dude..its always fun reading your blog.
    "Creativity at its Best out here"...
    Continue giving us some fascinating products like the ones u have put up...
    Cheers :-)
    -Jayesh Sidhwani

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, c'mon..i am not that studious as people assume me to be....thnx for ur appreciation...!!
    cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    'To You My Mother' was great.Excellent.Nice blog.Pretty good.

    -Salil
    http://views-point.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx, man...please comment on other posts too!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!