WE SEEK PEACE!!!





We seek peace!!

I am feeling extremely traumatized,
To see the extent of massacre that is happening.
These terrorists have an unassailable amount of fanaticism,
Instead why can’t they have even the slightest feeling,
Of humanity and patriotism.

Seeing the grave calamity on television,
I am left wondering how bad would be the real situation.
I see the terrified look on the faces,
Of people belonging to different religions and races.
Innocent civilians have been left stranded,
But that’s slightly better than being dead.
At least, for them, there’s slight hope for survival.
But, in this world of fear and panic,
Is there any hope for revival.

I look into the eyes of the families of the deceased,
All I can see is hatred and utmost grief and despair.
It’s such a pity that,
For all that has happened,
There’s no cure, no repair.
From this worst extent of manslaughter.

I see the terrorists holding many a gun,
I can see the sadistic pleasure,
As they see people panic and run.
They begin to shoot and BANG…
At the same time, another bomb blows off,
Another hundreds die,
But alas, we can do nothing about it but cry…

I am feeling traumatized and full of grief,
But to see my family and friends safe,
There’s even a slight feeling of relief.
What the FUCK is going on, I ask,
Someone explain it to me, please.
I can stand this pain no more,
I begin to cry; I begin to weep.
At the same time, another blast blows off,
Another hundreds die,
But alas, we can do nothing about it but cry…

Tonight, I take a pledge,
I’ll do the best I can,
To save my country; To save this world.
I’ll stop these terrorists; these bastards,
I’ll fight them like any brave stud.
I need your support; your co-operation,
Only then can succeed this difficult operation.
We’ll eventually wipe them off completely,
Coz, we are united, like one big family.
We’ll end up being victorious,
Coz, it’s we who are true and virtuous.
We will do it eventually,
Coz we are one big family……..

JAI HIND!!....

p.s ….this poem is dedicated to all the civilians, armed forces men who have laid their lives for the country….we promise that their work will not go in vain….jai hind!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you! Somebody gotta teach these chu**** a lesson! Jai Hind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... if only it were that easy!!!....but we, as citizens shud put in our best efforts...and then tht day wouldnt be far away whn the world would be a peaceful place to live in.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes we are one big Indian family.....JAI HIND!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!