THE FIRST TIME WE......!!

The first time we….!!

 

We were sitting by the fire,
With our hearts burning with desire,
It was a chilly, wintry night,
And I had sensed, the time was right,

Let us come closer,
I motioned to her,
Let’s make it a night to remember,
I said to her,

We sat silently,
Each sipping a glass of wine,
I held her gently,
And pulled her body towards mine,

A melodious, soothing song,
Was playing in the background,
The wind was gently blowing around,
As I wished the night to last long,

We were nervous immense,
We were surely tense,
But that vanished, all of a sudden,
And that’s when things began to happen,

I kissed her gently,
First on her forehead,
And then I moved ahead,
Towards her lips slowly,

We kept kissing passionately,
As we undressed simultaneously,
The love-making was fierce in parts,
And we thoroughly felt the passion in our hearts,

Eleven minutes later,
We were all but spent,
And we lay, huddled together,
Reliving every moment,

The night was perfect,
We were undoubtedly, perfect,
It was our first time together,
And we made it a night to remember…………

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!