AN APOLOGY!!

An apology!!



If you feel I ignored you,
I truly apologize,
If you feel I betrayed you,
I truly apologize,
But believe me, towards you there’s no malice,


I am not one of those guys,
Who’ll play with the emotions of a friend,
I am one of those who’ll stand by you,
Silently caring for you,
Till the very end,


The whole thing that took place,
It was one huge misunderstanding,
In your eyes,I became a cruel being,
I din’t want to end the smile on your face,
Please believe me, I am pleading,


About you I truly care,
And I feel that, my sweet friend,
Such matters shouldn’t end,
The deep, everlasting bond that we share,
They should strengthen it, instead,


I know you are angry now,
I know you hate me now,
But few days into the future,
You’ll understand me somehow,
And you will hopefully forgive me later,


This is a sincere apology,
So please stop blaming me,
And remember, for thee,
I am always going to be there,
Anytime, anywhere………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!