THE WORLD OF MY DREAM!!


The world of my dream!!

I want to live in the world of my dream,
Where there’s no sin,
A world where there’s no pain,
Where our lives don’t go in vain,

I want to live in the world of innocence,
Where people are no longer pernicious,
A world filled with brotherhood,
Where we can fully enjoy our childhood,

I want to live in a world of equality,
Where there’s an everlasting unity,
A world where there’s no vandalism,
Where there’s no chauvinism,

I want to live in the world of the kind,
Where there are no problems encircling the mind,
A world filled with philanthropists,
Where there’s no place for terrorists,

I want to live in the world without stress,
Where life moves on as we want; with easiness,
A world without fierce, nerve-racking competition,
Where to be the "numero uno", there’s no intention,

I want to live in the world of truth,
Where there’s no scope for a corrupt brute,
A world without activities of a criminal,
Where people can lead a life normal,

Such a world exists only in dreams,
But dreams eventually come true, it seems,
For that miracle I’ll be hoping,
I’ll keep waiting, and I’ll keep trying………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!