TILL I AM ALIVE!!


Till I am alive!!

I seriously do not know,
Why I keep thinking of you,
But even then, I’ll keep on doing so,
Till I am alive, and even beyond,

You are so lovely,
And look so beautiful,
You always make me gape,
Though that makes me look like a fool,

You always lure me,
To sing and dance,
And to meet you again,
I seek that "one lucky chance",

You are my precious princess,
And your absence will make me,
Anxious and restless,
Till I am alive and even beyond,

With you, I often dream of going,
To some exotic place,
And this exciting feeling,
Just doesn’t hide from my face,

We might not end up being together,
But I’ll keep praying for your well-being,
Always and forever,
Till I am alive, and even beyond....

Comments

  1. You in a relationship or what? In case you are- why doubt you two ending up together? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i meant was..

    i am in love with someone, but i havent confessed my love to her..at present she's just a nice friend...so i dunno whether we'll end up being together(for dat, i'll have to ask her out first)...(there's always probablilty in love too!!)..wanted to explain that..

    and no, i am not in a relationship!!..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!