ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!


Anytime, anywhere!!

If you need a true friend,
I’ll be there encouraging you,
I’ll be there supporting you,
Till the very end,
Anytime, anywhere,

If you need a companion,
To share jokes and idle gossip,
I’ll be there anytime, anywhere,
And we’ll incessantly talk,
As hot chocolate we sip,

God forbid if someday you are alone,
Seeking a shoulder to rest upon,
Don’t worry, I’ll be there,
By your side, anytime, anywhere,
Till all your worries are gone,

If you are in any dilemma,
About any decision,
If you are in any doubt,
Then I’ll be the first one to help you out,
Without even your mention,

If you are angry and need someone,
To bear the brunt of your rage,
Then I’ll be there, anytime, anywhere,
To be that timid animal,
About to be pounced upon in a cage,

I hope joy never eludes you,
I hope your sweet smile never leaves you,
I’ll always pray for your wellbeing,
Doesn’t really matter where you are,
Coz I’ll be close by somewhere,

Today I am speaking my heart out,
To make you aware,
That for you, I’ll be always there,
Anytime, anywhere,
Without an iota of doubt...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!