LOST!!

Lost!!

The poem describes the feelings of an NRI who wishes to return to his motherland...the picture symbolizes "staying abroad but an Indian at heart!"..

I am lost in a lonely place,
With no one in the alley,
Having a recognizable face,
I am treated as an unwelcome visitor,
Always viewed skeptically,
As this prejudice goes on forever,

I am lost in a lonely nation,
Where everything seems so alien,
I wonder why I craved to be a land so far off,
With no one to call our own,
Where nothing whatsoever reminds me of,
The things on which I had grown,

I am lost in this superpower country,
No doubt, free from filth and poverty,
But here, the people are not mine,
They don’t care whether I am upset or fine,
I miss my beloved folks so kind,
As all the memories keep on encircling my mind,

I have had enough of racial discrimination,
And all the unpleasant swears and allegation,
My greed had brought me here,
But now it’s my patriotism,
That will take me back from here,
To my country, my motherland; to my beloved nation……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!