HOW COULD IT HAPPEN??!!


How could it happen??!!

How could it happen,
I keep wondering,
Why did it happen,
I keep pondering,

It had happened once,
And now again,
To prove my carefulness I had a chance,
But I faltered yet again,

How am I supposed to cope,
With this new hindrance,
Is there any hope,
For me, an idiot in abundance,

I am terribly upset,
Totally dumbfounded,
It’s me, who I’ve begun to hate,
This incident will haunt me till the end,

I want to flush it,
Out of my mind forever,
As in despair, I throw a fit,
Of rage and temper,

I cry, I weep, I moan,
I hope my woes will end soon,
I pray as I sit alone,
In a corner of my room,

I quickly need to get over,
This small mishap faced,
As I know life moves on forever,
Happiness never does end…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!