DISTRACTED!!


Distracted!!

Too much happening around,
My mind keeps drifting away,
At the smallest of sound,
What can I say,

I don’t feel like working,
I don’t want to do anything,
I can’t stay focused,
I am on a verge of a professional accident,

I daydream a lot these days,
Why is it happening to me nowadays,
I feel lost in my own world,
Cut off from the external world,

Someone tell me, what is the reason,
For this unwarranted alteration,
Why is it that I get distracted,
By the smallest of clamor ever made,

I live in a world of fantasy,
My dreams overshadow reality,
That leaves me preoccupied,
And I just can’t stay focused,

Being distracted has ruined me,
It has completely destroyed me,
But now I’ll stage a comeback,
And improve my concentration that I lack,

I am going to start meditating,
And my brain I’ll try chanelizing,
I’ll forget all the things unimportant and vain,
And this is how in the long run I’ll gain………..

Comments

  1. Nice post...liked the optimistic streak in this poem! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!