HEARTBREAK!!


Heartbreak!!

Every morning I wake,
After this recent heartbreak,
I feel so irritable, so sad,
At life, so angry, so mad,

I feel shattered, completely down,
I feel so battered, totally out,
On my face is a constant frown,
I am sinking in my own world of doubt,

I have become more and more silent,
Still living in the past,
Thinking how wrong it all went,
When I had wished it to forever last,

I try to forget this,
By entrenching myself in work,
But my mind drifts to the days of bliss,
Still wondering why it didn’t quite work,

Every morning it hurts,
To know that the vow of seven births,
Ended all of a sudden,
Leaving behind, a nightmarish burden,

I am learning to live in silent pain,
My life’s a squalid drain,
I am trying hard to forget,
The mishap that happened in the heat of a moment,

I know how frustrating this feels,
It sure, undoubtedly kills,
When someone’s snatched from my clasp,
And I can do nothing about it but gasp,

At times, it even feels strange,
To be so morose and all alone,
After all these years,
Leading me to misery and undue fears,

But life keeps on moving,
Even I’ll try living,
Constantly saying a silent prayer,
For her well-being and happiness forever……

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!