I KNOW A GIRL!!


I know a girl!!

I know a girl,
Her face so cherubic,
Her behaviour so angelic,
And I think I am in love,
With her since times immemorial,

Her eyes so pretty,
Her hair so silky,
And I think I am meant for her,
In this birth and forever,

I know a girl,
She looks so attractive,
Her smile so cute and seductive,
And I dream all the time,
Of her being mine,

Her voice so melodious,
Her dance truly marvelous,
She's so smart and intelligent,
Though at times,just a bit adamant,

I know a girl,
She’s an obedient daughter,
She’ll make a caring wife and daughter,
And a passionate lover,
I just want to be with her,

She’s indeed, a super-woman,
Really an ideal, saintly person,
My love for you is infinity,
Which my dear, will continue till eternity......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!