WHY AM I HERE??


Why am I here??


The corporate world is brutal and tough,
It is an infernal path, rough,
I have just joined it recently,
And it has baffled me completely,

There are countless times when I try,
To answer an eternal question, why,
Was I born, what’s the purpose,
Of my life, of my existence,

Am I here to be mean,
To be ruthless, conniving, a trait seen,
In a majority whom I meet,
Especially those who have achieved many a feat,

Am I here to be unethical,
To betray my mother’s words, and be immoral,
And hurt people callously,
Deeply and incessantly,

Am I here to practise,
The ubiquitous art of sycophancy,
Can’t I achieve what I want,
Just based on my talents I flaunt,

This is the place where all the niceties we kill,
It's all about awaking the dormant devil,
This world demands that I do just that,
To play with people's emotions, at the drop of a hat…………… 
  

Comments

  1. Your points are absolutely valuable. But I am afraid that not all companies want to play with the client / customer emotions. If you think your company just want money and not real valuable customers then you have chosen a wrong route! I work for an ideas company where we frequently discuss, put forth points about how to arrive at a product idea which suits the customer needs and not just money. Hope you should sit back and understand what are you capable of and what can you deliver through a given opportunity.

    Cheers
    Santosh SB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!