WHAT IS FRIENDSHIP??


What is friendship??

What is friendship,
I certainly know not,
Yet there was an ideal friend,
I had always sought,

I dreamt of a friend,
Who’ll always be there for me,
When there’s no one else,
And who’ll mean the world to me,

I sought a nice person,
With whom I can easily share,
Anything and everything,
And about me, who’ll truly care,

I searched for that ideal friend,
For my entire lifetime,
When at last, I found you,
Since then, I have been sad, not a single time,

My joys and sorrows became yours,
Yours, too, became mine,
You held my hand through thick and thin,
Your strong, reassuring presence, divine,

Trust is the key in any relation,
With you, it was never missing,
I do know you will die for me,
And for you, I will do anything,

What is friendship,
I certainly know not,
But I am the luckiest person.
For, a friend like you I have got……………


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!