MY DREAM DATE!!


My dream date!!


All my life, I kept searching,
For my ideal partner, my dream date,
And all my hopes were diminishing,
Just then I was blessed by fate,

I was sipping coffee alone when I saw her,
Since then, I could think of nothing else,
She’s the one I was waiting for, since ever,
And now I desire her, and nothing else,

Delicate like a rose petal,
She was the epitome of beauty,
And I wanted our love to be eternal,
For this, I began wishing continuously,

I wanted to ruffle her auburn hair,
Walk for miles, her hand I wanted to hold,
Gaze into her eyes, and admire her skin fair,
And create a story, hitherto untold,

Her skin had an unusual glow,
Her smile was seductive, yet innocent,
About her little did I know,
Yet she charmed me, in one moment,

My heart began racing,
How should I approach her,
My mind began thinking,
What should I talk to her,

I lacked courage, as a matter of fact,
Yet I badly wanted to talk to my dream date,
But I just kept thinking, and didn’t act,
And she disappeared; as usual, I was a moment too late………  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!