THE LAST GOODBYE!!


The last goodbye!!


I am waiting for your phone call,
That in the past fifteen days, never came,
And it makes me wonder how could we fall,
Into such a trench; it’s such a shame,

In my mind, I see you drifting apart,
Every moment, you are moving away,
Faster than light, as my heart,
Is shattered, into a million pieces everyday,

I wonder is there a way,
I could somehow stop you,
And hold you in my arms today,
And don’t leave me alone, I could tell you,

But then I realize, it’s the last goodbye,
You have disappeared into thin air,
Never to return, as I let out a sigh,
And wonder, why is life so unfair,

I feared this moment all along,
I knew you would ditch me, and give me immense pain,
I hoped my intuition would be wrong,
It unfortunately proved right, yet again,

Somewhere in the innermost crevice of my heart,
I wish you’d call or turn up and say, Baby,
It’s not the last goodbye; we don’t have to part,
We’d be together, forever, truly,

I keep dreaming; I wish I could meet you,
Just once, for old times’ sake,
Maybe to stay, I could convince you,
And tell you, my love isn’t fake,

I keep waiting for your phone call,
As days keep passing in depression,
Perpetually I wonder how could we fall,
But till date, I have no answer to this question……………….
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!