A ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!


A roller coaster ride!!

At times the world seems,
So beautiful in view,
As all the sweetest dreams,
They come true,

On other days I feel,
So alone, so dead,
As choking, gasping, I fight illness,
Lying on my bed,

If I am lucky,
The days pass so quickly,
Yet, on other days,
I feel bored till eternity,

At times I am,
So cheery and jocose,
Yet, on other days I am,
So surly and morose,

Some days I feel,
So complete, I have everything,
Yet, on other days I feel,
I am a nobody, there’s a lot missing,

I wonder why,
There are so many swings,
Of fortune till we die,
Life is a roller coaster ride,it seems,

Life’s all about maintaining,
Sanity and calm,
In times testing,
And smiling in adversity causes no harm,

Life’s all about removing,
The pessimism and all the negative vibe,
It’s all about enjoying,
The adventurous roller coaster ride……………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!