DON'T WORRY, I'LL ALWAYS BE NEAR!!

Don’t worry, I’ll always be near!!



I hate you shedding even a single tear,
So please smile,
And drift your mind to,
All the memories happier,
When it was just me and you,
And you’ll feel better, at least for a while,


Do you remember you said once,
You hate and dread silence,
So why aren’t you talking,
And please don’t worry,
Our love will last till eternity,
Just keep believing,


Even if you won’t see my sight,
I assure you, it’ll be all right,
Two years will go faster,
Than you really think,
I’ll be back sooner,
Than you really think,


Who the hell says,
Long distance relationships don’t work,
Baby, we’ll make it work,
Coz we are different,
And remember I am just yours,
And I’ll be, forever and always,


We are meant to be together,
And nothing can stop us dear,
From being in arms of each other,
So don’t be so morose,
Coz I’ll be near,
Holding you close,


Tonight when we physically part,
I want to see you smile,
From your eyes, from your heart,
That’ll prove we’re special,
And we’ll make the next two years,
Look undoubtedly, ephemeral,


We will talk for hours everyday,
And days will pass quickly,
I’ll be back fast,
You just don’t worry,
Our love will last,
Till the end, come what may,


So, my love, give me one last kiss,
And don’t shed a tear,
Coz I’ll always be near,
You’re the one I am going to miss,
But it’ll be all right, don’t worry,
Our love is true; it’ll last till eternity………

Comments

  1. well written

    it requires lot of strenght and patience to make a long-distance relationship work.....i like your confidence and hope

    you write form your heart

    cheers ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very very nice i like it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!