FAITH!!


Faith!!

Each day, I feel shudders,
Down my spine,
I try wiping my tears,
But I can’t stop cryin’,

I see humans being blown apart,

Torn and tattered,
Bruised and battered,
As I feel the pain in my heart,

Nothing’s going right,
I don’t feel secure or strong,
It’s futile to resist, to fight,
I don’t know I’ll survive for how long,

They know how to kill,
And they do it at their own will,
Corpses in front of me lay,
All I can do is cry, each day,

Joy, at times comes in disguise,
But never in the form of helpless cries,
No drug can ease this unending pain,
As all my hope for peace goes down the drain,

It’s worse than an apocalypse,
Alas, the world will come to an end,
I pray with stammering lips,
Save us, Lord, our saviour, our friend,

"His" image appears in my mind,
With the light of enlightenment behind,
"He" tells me not to worry but to smile,
The war will end, in a short while,

"His" words were reassuring,
They were immensely calming,
In "Him", we should believe and trust,
Coz soon "His light" will emanate from the earth’s crust………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!