LIKE A PILLOW, LIKE A RUG!!




Like a pillow, like a rug!!

I say this, as I give her a hug,
"I don’t know how to start,
For me, you are like a pillow, like a rug,
You reside deep in my heart,

I don’t remember how I fell,
In love with you,
Or what attracted me towards you,
I just can’t tell,

It wasn’t at all planned,
All of a sudden, it happened,
I had met you by coincidence,
And my love for you grew, every fleeting instance,

Each day I woke in the morning,
With a new dream about you,
I wanted to spend my entire day with you,
And that feeling sure was exciting,


I thought about countless ways,
Of proposing to you,
But I kept delaying it by days,
And eventually for accepting it, I thank you,


In your company, twelve years have gone,
There were moments tense too,
But our love was true,
And effortlessly, we hung on,


In the world of pain and darkness,
You are the only light to me,
You enlighten me, you enliven me,
And make me smile even in distress,


Do not lose sight of me ever,
I want to be with you forever,
Just don’t let go of this hug,
You are my pillow, you are my rug…………"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!