WHEN DREAMS COME TRUE!!


When dreams come true!!


The road ahead seemed tough,
The path rocky, steep and rough,
But my mother always said, dreams will be fulfilled,
Your efforts will be rewarded, your fate sealed,

I waited and waited for my destiny to change,
Each time my plans got thwarted I planned revenge,
But one fine day, Lady Luck smiled upon me,
As god bestowed all his blessings upon me,

It’s a special feeling when things begin to fall in place,
When I see a ubiquitous smile on my face,
It’s a special feeling when dreams come true,
As I feel proud to be one of the privileged few,

I want to thank a few people,
Without whom, this wouldn’t have been possible,
Those include my family and many a friend,
Thank you for sticking with me, till the end,

I am happy my dreams were fulfilled,
I am elated my prayers were answered, indeed,
I feel, right now I am on cloud nine,
I hope this feeling lasts; it’s truly divine,

It’s always a special feeling,
A moment forever worth celebrating,
When God bestows all the best gifts upon you,
When all your dreams come true………………..

Comments

  1. u mix real life situations soo amazingly into fiction.. u r gifted

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!