I WANT YOU BACK!!


I want you back!!


There was a time you said,
I make you smile everyday,
Things have drastically changed, now you say,
I merely depress you,

There was a phase when you showered me,
With innumerable compliments, for you I was adorable,
But now my presence makes you miserable,
I am a stranger; just a nobody,

I wonder why you despise me so much,
Why is that I don’t exist,
But you’ll always figure in the list,
Of the most important people in my life,

I truly care for you, I still love you,
Daily I want to rekindle our romance,
Daily I pray for that one chance,
To spend a few moments with you, my love,

I just can’t move on, however hard I try,
When I am engrossed in my work,
Your thoughts engulf my mind, it goes berserk,
I just can’t forget you,

My heart is filled with a hundred memories,
More importantly, with many a thousand desire,
The flame has metamorphosed into an uncontrollable fire,
As I crave for you every minute, every second,

Every couple I see on the road,
Reminds me of the times we spent,
And of all the places where we went,
And it brings tears in my eyes,

Why did you have to go so far,
Daily I want to rekindle our romance,
Daily I pray for that one chance,
I love you a lot; wish I could have you back……………….

Comments

  1. why did u allow some1 u wanted so much to go away in the 1st place?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!