I WISH!!


I wish!!


I wish I could be in his place,
And see the same joy on your face,
The glow you have in his presence,
That, when you are with me, I can never sense,

I wish someday you would utter,
My name with love, as if it were,
Your charming prince you were calling,
But this is all so futile dreaming,

I daily wish you would let him go,
Coz we’d be the best couple, I know,
With you, I wish I could spend a whole day,
As my smile will then never fade away,

I wish of a kiss at midnight,
On new years’ eve, amidst celebration bright,
A moment that will be truly special,
Something we would cherish till time eternal,

I wish you would come with me,
On long rides, as we shall see,
Places adventurous and exotic,
Desolate and truly romantic,                  

I realize, with him your heart does belong,
But it is you I’d always long,
In this birth, I may not be the chosen one,
But you’d always be my perfect woman,

You will be immersed in my heart always,
For you are adorable, in a myriad ways,
I will forever live for you,
But sadly, I can never have you……………..

Comments

  1. m not kidding , but its the best compilation ever!!!
    very touching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that this is very touching a poem.. it touches the soul..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!