MY 200th POEM : ANYTHING FOR YOU!!


Anything for you!!


I waited for a lifetime,
For my dreams to come true,
Then one day they did,
That was the day I first met you,

I met you as a stranger,
You trusted me, took me as a friend,
I’d do anything for you,
I just want your company, till the end,

I vividly remember the times,
When I was torn and tattered,
You gave me hope, alleviated my pain,
When I was bruised and battered,

You helped me when you barely knew me,
When the entire world was cynical,
That’s when I realized, I prayed,
I wanted our bond to be eternal,

Angels are found in heaven,
But God has sent you here to correct me,
When I am wrong, otherwise to protect,
And all I want is you to forever, be with me,

I thank you for being so kind,
And I am sorry I never reciprocated,
I am sorry I always hurt you,
And brought tears, as a depressing environment I created,

I realize I have been a terrible friend, but today I promise,
I’d always be there for you,
Sharing your joys and sorrows, in good and bad times,
You are my best friend, I’d do anything for you………………..

Comments

  1. If feelings could be measured on a scale then this piece of art would be declared as priceless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!