BRIDE-SEARCH!!


Bride- search!!

For an year or so in life,
I have been searching for the one,
And I have made a list of qualities,
That I want to see in my wife,

I have met many a prospective bride,
Some really good looking,
Some really decent, and comely,
And to force me to marry, my parents have tried,

But somehow I can’t generate any feeling,
In my heart, for them,
As my heart still resides with someone else,
My ex- girlfriend; to me, she’s everything,

Her face comes before my eyes,
With her I had envisaged a future,
Yet one day she disappeared,
I kept calling for her yet she ignored my helpless cries,

It is her I felt the most comfortable with,
Her presence always managed to bring out,
The mischievous child within me,
And it’s her I still dream of spending my life with,

My mind drifts to a time divine,
When we had walked on the beach, holding hands,
We were the perfect couple, everyone said,
And now I miss her badly; I wish she were still mine,

I keep dreaming of that pretty lady,
Then suddenly I am brought back to reality,
By the sound of yet another prospective bride,
Who’s sitting, smiling in front of me,

I just can’t forget the things long gone,
Three years ago, I was so sure of,
The woman I was going to marry,
Yet today the unending search for my wife is still on………………….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!