THE RACE AGAINST TIME!!

The race against time!!


This poem is written by a dying woman partly to herself, partly to her husband and to her two kids…

I look at the three of you and feel sad,
Coz I know what I am losing,
I can’t believe I am racing against time,
It still can’t believe I am dying,

Death is making me afraid,
As what will happen, I wonder,
To you and our lovely kids,
Once I am not near,

I want to see them grow,
And for themselves carve a name,
I want to see them reach the pinnacle,
And attain prestige and fame,

I want to hold my grandchildren,
In my arms and play with them,
And make them feel special,
By constantly pampering them,

I look at you, my beloved husband,
And remember the promises we made,
All the things we were supposed to do,
All the plans we had laid,

We were going to be together, forever,
But god had different plans for us,
Take care of yourself when I am gone,
And please bid me farewell, without any fuss,

I’ll miss you, my adorable kids,
But remember I am always there for you,
Looking after you, from heaven above
Sharing your joys and sorrows, protecting you,

I still can’t believe I am racing against time,
But I’ll always be there,
For the three most important people of my life,
Every moment, anytime, anywhere………………. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!