PROPOSAL!!


Proposal!!

In life, luckily,
I have almost everything,
The only ingredient missing,
My love, it’s you,

My heart has chosen you,
Since a long time,
It keeps dreaming,
Of your hand in mine,

The first time I met you,
I remember the whole conversation,
That happened that day,
As I long for it to repeat everyday,

Nothing can erase the memories,
From my mind that feels,
Your presence every minute,
As I keep praying to meet you again soon,

You make a boring journey,
Truly memorable and enjoyable,
You are such wonderful company,
So lovable and affable,

Each time we part,
I just can’t utter goodbye,
I don’t want you to go,
And I feel momentary sadness in the heart,

So many times I’ve thought,
Of a romantic evening,
With soft music playing,
And mild, gentle breeze rubbing your cheeks,

I love the innocent twinkle in your eye,
I am addicted to your smile,
To get you off my mind,
It’ll take an infinitely long while,

People say it takes a lifetime,
To find our soul mate,
But I am sure I’ve found mine,
In only my late teen,

In life nothing’s perfect,
But I know our relationship could be,
This I know a thousand percent,
A world of Utopia, indeed; just you and me,

I don’t know why,
I am making such a proposal,
But I’ll try not to cry,
If at all, I hear your refusal,

You may not end up being my girlfriend,
But I’ll love you till my days end,
After all, it’s not just a fleeting crush,
I truly love you, deeply,

You may not end up being my wife,
But you’ll remain forever in my life,
My love for you is infinity,
Which, my dear, shall last till eternity……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!