DILEMMA!!


Dilemma!!

Every morning I wake,
After this recent heartbreak,
I feel shattered; and sad,
I feel so battered; and at life so mad,

I thought it would be an easy take,
To get over a heartbreak,
I’ve realized, people were right,
It takes tremendous might,

She unintentionally creeps into my mind,
The angelic smile; her nature kind,
I try hard to divert,
But that doesn’t alleviate the hurt,

Wherever I go, whatever I do,
Her charismatic personality,
Follows me around,
I am in a dilemma, addled and confused,

Do I still love her,
Or is she gone,
From my heart forever,
I am in a dilemma, baffled and bemused,

Few days pass like this,
I get the same dreams again and again,
Of moonlight strolls and walks in the rain,
And the dilemma still persists,

But it all changed today,
I woke up afresh; it’s a new day,
I wasn’t feeling any pain,
Nor had I dreamt about the rain,

I listen to my favorite romantic song,
She doesn’t come into my mind,
At last I’ve put my past behind,
Though it has taken a bit too long,

The dilemma has perished,
The confusion has vanished,
I have learnt to live without her,
I’ve moved on, for the better………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!