I MESSED IT UP, YET AGAIN!!


I messed it up yet again!!

The day I had wished for,
Since so long,
How could it possibly go,
So terribly wrong,

It was supposed to be memorable,
Ended up being so terrible,
I messed it up, yet again,
And the memories are now driving me insane,

I don’t know the reason,
What was the problem,
I am wondering,
I am pondering,

I don’t know what was going on in my psyche,
But now I am cursing myself,
And I am feeling like,
A torn, ragged book on the shelf,

I messed it up, yet again,
And the memories are now driving me insane,
To understand I am trying,
As silent tears I am crying,

Wish I could turn back the time,
I wish a few hours down the line,
Alas, the past can’t be changed,
You can’t change things you damaged,

I feel so idiotic and dumb,
This incident is making me feel dumb,
It is haunting me,
My life is taunting me,

No amnesia can wipe these memories,
No drug can ever ease,
The undue stress,
Resulting for the self-created mess,

If I get a chance another,
Things would be different,
But this has left me bruised and burnt,
It will haunt me forever,

It was supposed to be my day,
It wasn’t meant to be this way,
I messed it up, yet again,
And the memories are now driving me insane……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!