LIVING IN LONELINESS!!


Living in loneliness!!


Living in loneliness,

My life’s a mess,

Living in pain,

It’s driving me insane,


The sea of sorrow,

The limitless sky of woe,

I am trying to ward off,

These ghosts; but it’s tough,


Sometimes I get this feeling,

The walls are closing down on me,

I am lost and drowning,

In the wilderness of the sea,


My life is full of turmoil,

As i always see my plans foil,

People start consoling me over the phone,

And i shout, "leave me alone!"


Just when I was contemplating suicide,

I came across,

A friend, philosopher and a guide,

Who taught me to move ahead after a loss,


Some things go our way,

But in life, we lose even more,

Ships do lose their way,

But for that, they have to leave the shore,


Life is a blessing,

Time heals everything,

He said, I have to keep believing,

I have to be persevering,


I suddenly feel a lot better,

The boredom and pessimism is all over,

I am no more living in loneliness, I say,

At last I have seen a glimmer of hope, a ray………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!