P.S I LOVE YOU!!


P. s … I love you!!

We were meant to be together, forever,

We had taken an oath, do you remember,

How could you leave me then,

All alone, in distress and in pain,


You have left a void,

That just can’t be filled,

You have left a gap so wide,

And tears don’t stop however hard I tried,


I am engulfed in space,

And I long to see your face,

Just one last time,

I want to hold your arms in mine,


We were going to go someday,

On a world trip together,

We were going to stay,

In a beachside bungalow forever,


You had said, ”I’ll be there for you,

Till every grain of sand vanished from view,

And so did every drop in the mighty ocean,

And till the world stops its motion”


What happened to all those promises,

You made so casually,

Why am I forced to live in memories,

When we could have made a better reality,


I love you lots, I miss you lots,

I hope heaven is pretty,

I’ll join you there, wait for me,

After all, our love is infinity,

And it shall last till eternity………

Comments

  1. Dear Ninad,
    Yours is a nice blog. Nice poems and images which go hand in hand. Keep up the good work.
    Peace,
    Patrick Sammut (Malta)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!