TO THE CUTEST BROTHER EVER!!


To the cutest brother ever!!


In my opinion, a family can never be complete,
Without an adorable sibling,
For five years I felt something was missing,
Then one day you were born and my life became blissful,

You are the cutest brother anyone can have,
Over the years, in you I found the perfect playmate,
You are a cheerful person, a great companion,
As in u, I have found someone to tease and have fun with,

At times you do irritate me a lot,
With your immature behavior,
And I hate it when I am forced to cater,
To your needs and your countless tantrums,

I feel jealous when you are given preference,
When you are pampered without an end,
As I wish I were the younger brother,
With infinite freedom and no responsibilities whatsoever,

Today on your fifteenth birthday I wish to say,
It’s high time you gain some maturity,
Coz an year later, when I’ll be gone,
It will be upto you to look after our parents,

Adolescence is a time when,
You will be confused and most vulnerable,
So when in doubt, never hesitate,
To ask us for help and advice,

You have a promising life ahead,
Don’t take decisions that you will regret later,
Spread joy to one and all,
And always strive to make your and others’ lives better,

I thank you for being the best brother,
I thank you for all the good times we shared,
May you get all you desire,
Love you bro, I’ll always be there for you……………………………


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!