SELFLESS FRIENDSHIP!!


Selfless friendship!!

I may ignore you or hurt you sometimes,
But one thing you ought to know,
Wherever you are, wherever you go,
Anytime you seek a true friend,
I’ll be there, till my days end,

It’s wrongly said that only love is selfless,
My friendship is undoubtedly, selfless too,
I mean it when I pompously say,
I’d do anything for you,
Anytime, anywhere, any day,

You can always count on me,
To relieve you from any kind of pain,
To protect you from the torrential rain,
I’ll always be there when you are feeling down,
To convert into a smile, your frown,

It does hurt me a lot,
Every time you say you are sad,
Or when you call yourself unlucky,
It makes me feel immensely bad,
As I pray for your woes to permanently vanish,

There are very few examples,
Of selfless friendships; but you and me,
Someday an epitome would surely be,
Today I wish yet again, for your joy eternal,
And I also want to tell you, you are truly special……………   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!