I WON'T PROMISE!!


I won’t promise!!

I won’t promise to solve all your problems,
But I promise I’ll never let you face them alone,
I may not be there to share your joys,
But I’ll make sure you never weep alone,

Trust me to stand by you,
When the going is extremely tough,
Trust me to always be your guide,
When the path is extremely rough,

Have faith in me to help you,
Cross every hurdle you come across,
Have faith in me that I’ll come,
To console you, if god forbid, you suffer any loss,

I may lack the talent,
To make you laugh like some others do,
But I know I have the will,
To make sure a smile never leaves you,

My friend, you have all the noble characteristics,
That one could possibly even dream of,
I wish I could be as nice as you,
But that’s impossible, not just far off,

I know things haven’t gone as you desired,
That’s why I see you at times, sullen and morose,
But one thing I assure you,
This dark phase will soon come to a close,

I won’t promise to help you always,
I won’t even promise I’d be a good friend,
Coz my dear, it’s implicitly understood,
That I’ll be there for you, till my days end………………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!