THE FIRST KISS!1


The first kiss!!

This poem is a work of fiction!!

Nothing beats the feeling,
One gets after the first kiss,
I had waited for long for mine,
Finally, it happened, and the feeling was divine,

We were walking on the beach,
Waves splashing droplets of water over us,
Our bodies close, arms around each other,
A moment truly to cherish forever,

The moment did seem perfect,
The locale even better,
Love and romance was in the air,
We signalled to each other, as about the onlookers we didn’t care,

We got into a position that we had seen,
Countless times in movies,
I then gently kissed her forehead,
And towards her lips I slowly moved ahead,

It was gentle in the beginning,
Her tender lips barely touching mine,
But then it became vibrant and a bit more fun,
As our tongues joined in the action,

It was a moment of sheer passion,
Our eyes were closed, and the world didn’t exist,
My hand gently on her cheeks did rest,
And she kept fondling my hair in a manner she knew best,

After what seemed like an eternity,
We slowly opened our eyes,
Our lips gently parted,
And our kiss had left us blushing, our souls ignited,

I always wanted my first kiss to be special,
But never had I thought it would be this memorable, indeed,
It’s always the biggest pleasure when dreams come true,
That moment was just the best, and everyday I thank God coz i have you…………   

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!