I REMEMBER THE TIMES WHEN....!!


I remember the times when….!!

I remember the times when,
We used to meet so regularly,
As for the weekend to come,
We used to wait eagerly,

I remember the times when,
We had to meet in secrecy,
And the common excuses, the lies,
That your parents bought so easily,

I remember the times when,
We had walked by the sea,
It was the best evening of my life,
And that’s when I decided, with you, I always want to be,

Your sweet smile flashes each day,
In front of my eyes,
As I feel like quitting this job and running to you,
Coz for me, just your love will suffice,

I know we talk on phone a lot,
But it’s your hand I want to hold,
And give you a hug each day,
And create dreams with you, hitherto untold,

I remember the times when,
We made promises with each other,
That we will be by each other’s side,
Come what may, always and forever,

Long-distance relationships,
Can, at times, be so frustrating,
I wish every moment I could spend with you,
Coz now I realize, loneliness is a terrible feeling,

I know we are together, and our souls are one,
But I perpetually miss your physical presence,
Baby, I want to be where you are,
Coz you are my life, and of my existence, the essence…………….

Comments

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!