UNSPOKEN WORDS!!


Unspoken words!!

This poem depicts the helplessness of a guy in love with a girl, who’s already in love with someone else.. 

I badly want to tell you,
That I need you, I love you,
Yet these words will always be unspoken,
My feelings always hidden, 

I badly want to tell you,
About my dreams, my fantasies too,
With you, I see my heaven,
Yet with you, I can’t envisage a relation,

Sometimes I feel hopeless, I wonder,
Should I confess my love, i ponder,
But our friendship, I do not want to jeopardize,
And I know, for me even your friendship will suffice,

Sometimes I want to bend on one knee,
And propose to you, and say, marry me,
Yet my words will always remain unspoken,
Coz in your mind, he’s perfect, he’s the one, 

I sometimes wish I had a chance,
I wish I had asked you first for that dance,
You might have fallen in love with me then,
And together, we could have created heaven,

But in reality, you crave for him, you love him,
Every moment, your heart beats for him,
To you, he means the universe,
So by expressing my love, I wouldn’t make matters worse,

There will always be feelings for you,
But I’ll somehow try to forget you,
It’s a good thing, of my love you don’t know,
So I feel it’ll be easier to let you go, 

Why did I fall in love with you, my friend,
Despite knowing that you’ll love only him till the end,
Alas, my feelings will always remain hidden,
My dreams unfulfilled, my words unspoken…………………

Comments

  1. go tell the girl u love her...no use of hidding ur feelings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!