MY LOVE IS TRUE!!

My love is true!!

Love isn’t a game of musical chairs,
It isn’t about flings and casual affairs,
It isn’t just about hugging and kissing,
It does have a deeper meaning,

So i hope you know, my love runs deep,
You are one treasure I’d forever keep,
I swear, I’ll never let go of your hand,
As we travel miles, to many a unknown land,

My love for you is true,
And I would always love you,
Even if you were the ugliest,
Coz for me, you’ll always be the prettiest,

It’s only you I care about,
And I just can’t live without,
Talking to you, even for a day,
Wish we could spend together, night and day,

With you, a walk in the rain,
I dream of, time and again,
A kiss on the beach I desire,
Amidst the splashing waves, as the moon rises higher,

Even after I am dead,
My love for you won’t fade,
It will last till eternity,
With ever-increasing intensity,

Perfect our relationship would be,
This, I know with certainty,
So let us come closer,
Coz we can make it a journey to remember,

I know, there will be glitches along the way,
But I won’t ditch you, come what may,
Coz my love for you is true,
And all I’ll want is, forever, just to be with you…………

Comments

  1. how i wish ppl would realize these simple things..and stand up to the world
    its a cliche statement...but it is u who make the world & not the vice versa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your precious suggestions::

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!