I KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE ME!!


I know you don’t love me!!

I feel refreshed when I think about you,
For you are like the morning dew,
You don’t love me, I know,
Yet of your thoughts, I can’t let go,

I sought with you, just one date,
So many months did I patiently wait,
Joy eluded me yet again,
As tears came pouring down, like the rain,

I daily wonder, why can’t I be,
In your life, the first priority,
I know you never loved my heart,
Yet with you, it doesn’t want to part, 

I don’t expect us to be together,
I don’t envisage a future here,
But still I’ll dream about you,
Of our marriage, of our kids too,

To see you in his arms all-encompassing,
It makes me a jealous being,
To imagine you ensconced on the couch, at his place,
It brings a deep frown on my face,

I know you never loved me,
Yet in you, my perfect woman I’ll always see,
I don’t expect any reciprocation from you,
Just don’t stop me from loving you………………………


p.s- this poem depicts the sentiments of a guy, who has recently suffered a heartbreak…he feels he won’t be able to move on…and wants to continue loving that person…after all, his love for her is eternal…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!