THANK YOU!!

Thank you!!

I am happy to have a friend,
As sweet and adorable as you,
And you are one of the very few,
Who I want in my life, till my days end,

I sometimes wonder how my life would be,
Without you, my darling,
For you, I’ll do almost anything,
And I’ll be there whenever you need me,

I thank you for everythin’,
For the time on the phone, we daily spent,
For all the long walks, we went,
For being with me through thick and thin,

I thank you, a million times,
For pacifying me, whenever I was down,
For converting into a smile, my frown,
For being my support in testing times,

I thank you for being so kind,
For your sweet compliments and praises,
For all the wonderful memories,
That won’t ever get erased from my mind,

A moment you are gone, and I start missing you a lot,
Promise me we’ll always be in touch,
You are my world; I need you very much,
And I am the luckiest person, for a friend like you I’ve got…………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!