GOODBYE, TILL WE MEET AGAIN!!


Goodbye, till we meet again!!

Let us spend one day together,
With your hands entwined in mine,
Memories that will last forever,
And the feeling divine,

Let me gaze into your eyes,
And see you smile innocently,
For me, it would be paradise,
And all my dreams will be fulfilled, truly,

I don’t know when we’ll meet again,
Weeks, months, or maybe after another year,
Till then, this one day will help alleviate my pain,
That I’ll feel when you are not here,

You are the apple of my eye,
You are immersed in my heart,
And I let out a heavy sigh,
Every time I realize, we have to part,

Watching you go, I’ll be upset,
Totally distraught and shattered,
But we can’t challenge fate,
As I hope, slowly my senses will be gathered,

There’s no doubt I’ll miss you,
And when I will be in pain,
I’ll imagine I am there, spending time with you,
But for now, sadly, it’s goodbye, till we meet again………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

LOVE:: A JOURNEY!!