UNTO MY DEATH!!

Unto my death!!


I want to hold you,
Close enough to feel your breath,
I want to live with you,
Long enough, unto my death,

I want to kiss you,
On the beach, at sunset,
As we have seen in a movies few,
And we’ll walk back home late,

I want to wake up in bed with you beside,
I’ll even make you a cup of tea,
And give you a hug, make you see,
My tender, loving and caring side,

I’ll be everything that you need,
I want you to be my lover,
Unto my death, forever,
Coz without you, I’ll wilt like a weed,

I want to have babies with you,
I promise I’ll be by your side always,
Especially in the stressful pregnancy days,
Tolerating your irascible temper too,

Do you know I have even thought,
Of a few names for our babies,
Honey, I truly love you a lot,
And my love shall never cease,

I want to create worlds,
With you in the centre,
Let’s see how the future unfolds,
But I want you unto death, that’s for sure……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!