OUR FIRST VALENTINE'S DAY TOGETHER!!

Our first Valentine’s Day together!!


Tomorrow is our first,
Valentine’s Day together,
We’ll make it a day to remember,
After all, we are the best,

We’ll begin the day early,
Coz I crave for your company,
From dawn to midnight,
I just want you in my sight,

We’ll first go to the place,
Where we had first met,
Then we’ll relive our first date,
While I see the blushing look on your face,

No date’s perfect without a movie,
So one surely we are going to see,
We’ll gorge on popcorn and drink coffee hot,
What more in life can we want,

A walk in the rain,
Is sadly out of our reach,
But all’s not in vain,
We’ll make up by going to the beach,

We’ll walk in the shimmering sand,
Even making sandcastles grand,
And we’ll wade in the icy waters,
Holding hands, letting go of all our fears,

We’ll watch the sunset together,
It would be so beautiful,
We’ll watch it sink into the sea,
And our hearts will be filled with glee,

After a beach-side dinner with wine,
We’ll sit admiring stars shine,
And before the amazing day we end,
We’ll wish for a long and happy future ahead,

Dreams are many, words are few,
To describe how much I need you,
I live for you, and only you,
All I want, is to spend many more Valentines with you………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!