THE PRETTY GIRL IN WHITE!!


The pretty girl in white!!

I had broken up recently,
My life was going down the drain,
I was waiting for the train,
Depressed, and engrossed in my thoughts completely, 

I was standing at the station,
Craving for one moment of elation,
When I saw a girl in white,
Walking towards me, from my right,

She waved to me, smiling,
I smiled back at her, blushing,
Her hair was smooth and wavy,
And she was driving me crazy,

She was pretty, she was tall,
The innocence in her eyes said it all,
I just couldn’t believe it,
That it was I, she was coming to meet,

The girl in white, lovely and fair,
Was just a few yards away,
As I began to adjust my hair,
Wondering what was I going to say,

I kept gazing at her,
She kept coming nearer,
I stood up to greet her,
Gripped with nervousness and fear,

But she just passed by me,
Without even looking at me,
I turned behind, only to see,
She had waved to some other guy; it wasn’t me, 

I broke into boisterous laughter,
That I am sure would go on forever,
The girl in white may not have been “the one”,
But I was grateful to her; she helped me “move on”……………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!