POEM NO. 150::SEARCHING FOR MY JULIET!!

Poem no:150 - Searching for my Juliet!!


I am seeking one face,
In every possible place,
That I can call my own,
And I am so tired of being alone,

I am searching for my Juliet,
I wonder how long I’ll have to wait,
It’s getting harder by the day,
And I am getting impatient along the way,

All the pretty features,
All the sweet natures,
All the angels are happily committed,
And I feel I’ll be single till I am dead,

There’s another dreadful possibility,
That happens often in reality,
My Juliet I may somehow find,
But I may not be the Romeo in her mind,

The whole cycle will then repeat,
As I’ll search for another woman,
Frantically, with increased desperation,
Praying that I’ll find her soon, hopefully,

Till then, I'll daily dream about the moment,
When I’ll bend on my knees,
Just to say, marry me Juliet,
You are the woman of my dreams,

Had some things gone as per my view,
Today I wouldn’t be so desperate,
Alas, some wishes just don’t come true,
And here I am, still searching for my beloved Juliet……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TO YOU, MY MOTHER!!

YOU HAVE ENRICHED MY LIFE!!

DRAVID: THE UNSUNG HERO!!